- For deep nighttime hydration
- With tansy, argan & kukui oils
- For normal to sensitive skin
Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil from Acure is a potent blend of nourishing botanicals. This ultra hydrating formula includes blue tansy, argan, yarrow and kukui oils, plus kale extract and rose flower oil. Tansy is a flowering plant related to asters and daisies. To use, warm 1-2 pumps between your hands and apply to face, neck and upper chest. Always vegan and cruelty-free.
INGREDIENTS CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) OIL*, BRASSICA OLERACEA (KALE) LEAF EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), ROSA DAMASCENA (ROSE) FLOWER OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, ALEURITIES MOLUCCANUS (KUKUI NUT) SEED OIL, TANACETUM MANNUUM (BLUE TANSY) FLOWER OIL, ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM (YARROW) OIL, CHAMOMILLLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER OIL, JASMINUM GRANDIFLORIUM (JASMINE) EXTRACT.
DIRECTIONS Warm 1-2 pumps in the palm and press into the face, neck & décolleté.
WARNING FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IF ANY ADVERSE REACTION OCCURS, STOP USE AND CONTACT YOUR PHYSICIAN.
MADE IN THE USA OF DOMESTIC & GLOBAL INGREDIENTS & COMPONENTS
- Cruelty Free
- 100% VEGAN
- Paraben free, Sulfate free, Mineral oil free, Petrolatum free, Formaldehyde free
- MANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY AUDITED FOR SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- normal to sensitive skin
- Blue tansy & rose
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses