1. This indicates the product name.
2. The standard of identity identifies the product as a dietary supplement, or a specific mineral, vitamin, herbal or standardized herbal supplement.
3. The container count specifies how much of the product is in the bottle.
4. The suggested use indicates our recommendation for taking this product.
5. The serving size indicates the recommended amount per serving.
6. The amount per serving indicates how much of each nutrient the body gets per recommended serving.
7. The daily values are the percentage of the recommended daily intake established by the FDA as the amount the average American needs daily to maintain good health. Daily values have been established for the majority of vitamins and minerals. Nutrients with an asterisk in this column do not have an established daily value.
8. The other ingredients list indicates the other ingredients necessary to complete the delivery system, and to ensure product freshness and stability.
9. This indicates the item number for Swanson brand items only.
10. The manufacture date printed on the label represents the date the product was produced in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations.
You're now signed up to receive exclusive deals and savings opportunities!
Thank you for your interest and be assured that you will continue to receive our emails at this address.
We are having trouble processing your request. Our apologies! Please try again later.