1. This indicates the product name.
2. The standard of identity identifies the product as a dietary supplement, or a specific mineral, vitamin, herbal or standardized herbal supplement.
3. The container count specifies how much of the product is in the bottle.
4. The suggested use indicates our recommendation for taking this product.
5. The serving size indicates the recommended amount per serving.
6. The amount per serving indicates how much of each nutrient the body gets per recommended serving.
7. The daily values are the percentage of the recommended daily intake established by the FDA as the amount the average American needs daily to maintain good health. Daily values have been established for the majority of vitamins and minerals. Nutrients with an asterisk in this column do not have an established daily value.
8. The other ingredients list indicates the other ingredients necessary to complete the delivery system, and to ensure product freshness and stability.
9. This indicates the item number for Swanson brand items only.
10. The manufacture date printed on the label represents the date the product was produced in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations.
You're now signed up to receive exclusive deals and savings opportunities!
Thank you for your interest and be assured that you will continue to receive our emails at this address.
We are having trouble processing your request. Our apologies! Please try again later.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
For our website and catalog, the MSRP is the "Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price." The MSRP is understood to mean the price at which a manufacturer will recommend a retailer sell a product for in stores, on the internet, or in catalogs. The MSRP of National brand items are dictated to Swanson by each manufacturer. For Swanson brand items, the MSRP is calculated based on a varying percentage above the product's base price.
Sales Tax: Sales tax indicated at checkout is an estimate. The sales tax charged to your credit card is calculated when your credit card charge is authorized on the date of shipment. Sales tax charged reflects any applicable state and local taxes.