Look here for an easy way to
navigate to your previously
Sal Suds from Dr. Bronner's
Effective, concentrated cleanser
Mild and biodegradable
Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds is an effective, concentrated mild cleaner. Sal Suds is a balanced formulation of naturally derived surfactants with natural fir pine needle oil. It cleanses grease and dirt and rinses with exceptional power, yet is mild and gentle on the skin. Sal Suds is equally effective in hard or soft water, rinsing freely, hot or cold. It is 100% cruelty-free: no animal testing. Sal Suds will biodegrade rapidly after it has done its job, without affecting nature's balance.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Fir Needle Oil, Spruce Oil.
1. 1-1/2 teaspoons per gallon water will clean your whole house.
2. 1-1/2 teaspoons does a sink of dishes.
3. Pour some directly on fabric stains before washing.
4. Use a 1/4 cup for a load of laundry.
5. Use it for cars, floors, rugs, and any other surface that is safe in contact with water, even wood floors!
6. For extra heavy jobs, cut it in half or use it straight.
Warning: Don't drink! Keep out of eyes! Sal Suds is an all-purpose cleaner, and is not intended for everyday body-washing.
Earning your trust is our first
and only priority.