- Contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which along with healthy diet and exercise, can help support a healthy weight
- Delivers a 5:1 extract
- 80 mg garcinia cambogia per capsule
Garcinia cambogia contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which along with healthy diet and exercise can help support a healthy weight. Garcinia is a plant native to Asia, Australia, southern Africa and Polynesia. Its fruits have been eaten by local populations for centuries. It has also been used to give flavor to culinary dishes. Each capsule delivers 80 mg garcinia cambogia.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Garcinia cambogia 5:1 extract (fruit)80 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Rice flour, gelatin, magnesium stearate, silica.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule one to two times per day with water.
WARNING: Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses