- Liquid minerals, enzymes, amino acids & more
- Supports overall improved energy & health
- Makes more than 22 quarts
Cellfood® is a proprietary formulation of super energized mineral concentrate. It naturally provides the highest levels of oxygen and hydrogen to the body, helping to support overall improved energy endurance and natural health. Mix with purified water or juice. Please read entire label carefully.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 8 drops
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving % DV Cellfood® Proprietary Blend300 mg ** Deionized Water, Deuterium Sulfate, Catalyst Altered Water (with Fossilized Organics), Calcified Seaweed (from Lithomamnium Calcareum), Grape Juice, Magnesium Sulfate
** Percent Daily Values not established.
Directions: Mix 8 drops in 8 oz. of purified water or juice, taken 3 times per day—or mix 1 day's amount in bottle, drink as desired during the day, with or without meals. In case any mild detoxification symptoms result, reduce dosage temporarily.
No refrigeration needed.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid eye contact; rinse well if gets in eyes. If pregnant, nursing or under medical care, consult a health professional.
Note: Pour with care. Before mixed with water or juice, Cellfood's beneficial organic enzymes can compromise countertops, clothing and surfaces. Store the Cellfood bottle on a tray.
- GMP CERTIFIED
- GLUTEN FREE
- Makes Over 22 Quarts
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses