- Designed for women over 40
- Glandular dietary supplement
- 120 capsules
ThyroPlex for Women from Life Enhancement is a glandular dietary supplement designed to help maintain endocrine function, the loss of which is age-related. The specially formulated capsules are for women over the age of 40, and should be taken once daily. 120 capsules.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving size 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Hypothalamus (bovine, freeze dried)200 mg † Adrenal gland (bovine, freeze dried)200 mg † Pituitary, Anterior (bovine, freeze dried)150 mg † Ovary (bovine, freeze dried)50 mg † Thyroid, Whole (bovine, freeze dried)15 mg †
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredient: Gelatin capsule.
Suggested Use: For adults over the age of 40, one capsule daily or as suggested by your physician.
Caution: Not for use by children, by pregnant or lactating women or by those who have an overt endocrine disease. Not for use by anyone sensitive to any of the ingredients.
Store in a cool, dark, dry place. This product should be used within 2 years of purchase or within 1 year after opening.
Safety-sealed for your protection.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses