- Source of vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants
- Supports heart, cognitive and joint health
- Combo form for healthy fats
Based on the studies of Dr. Weston Price who believed that nutritious cod liver oil and butter oil delivered more health benefits when taken together, Green Pasture Products Fermented Cod Liver Oil and Concentrated Butter Oil combines these two popular products in one for convenient supplementation. Cod liver oil is a traditional source of vitamins A and D, omega fatty acids EPA and DHA, and more to support heart, brain and joint health. Fermentation is a method of protecting the delicate fish oils from oxidation that also yields beneficial antioxidants. Sourced from wild-caught cod. Concentrated butter oil delivers conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), a popular weight management aid. Sourced from grass-fed cows and produced through centrifugation, not heat treated.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 capsules (750 mg each)
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories15 Calories From Fat15 Total Fat1.5 g 3% Saturated Fat1 g 5% Cholesterolless than 5 mg <1%
*Daily Value not established.
INGREDIENTS: Raw Fermented Cod Liver Oil, Butter Oil Concentrated Through Centrifugation, Unbleached Beeswax (thickener), Plant Cellulose (capsules)
CONTAINS: Alaska Cod, Milk
This product is processed in a facility that also processes or stores shell fish, other families of fish, tree nuts, milk products, and soy products.
STORAGE: Store in refrigerator or dark, cool place. Solidification or clouding may occur below 70°F.
- The cod in this product comes from a fishery that has been independently certifiecd to the MSC's standard for a well-managed and sustainagle fishery.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses