- Promotes prenatal development & cardiovascular health
- 800 mcg per tablet
- Certified organic
Women who consume healthy diets with adequate folic acid may reduce their risk of having a child with birth defects of the brain or spinal cord. Folic acid intake should not exceed 250% of the Daily Value (1,000 mcg). In addition, folic acid has been shown to help maintain healthy levels of homocysteine, supporting cardiovascular health. Each Futurebiotics Certified Organic Folic Acid tablet delivers 800 mcg of folic acid (200% DV).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving size 1 tablet
Servings Per Container 120
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Folic Acid (from Organic Lemon Peel extract)800 mcg 200%
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Organic Corn Maltodextrin, Organic Corn Syrup Solids, Organic Rice Extract, Organic Rice Concentrate.
DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1 tablet daily with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children.
Certified Organic by: NOFA-NY Certified Organic, LLC.
- 100% Vegetarian.
- Contains absolutely no added salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products.
- No chemical solvents.
- Free of pesticides, fertilizer and preservatives.
- Recyclable Glass Packaging
- Organic Vegetarian Tablets
- USDA ORGANIC
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses