- Made with real fruit juice
- With strawberry smash, very very cherry and razzmatazz berry flavors
- Certified USDA Organic
It's the tasty way to give your kids vitamin C! 100% of your daily vitamin C needs in each delicious pop. YumEarth Organic Pops Vitamin C are made with real fruit juice and come in three yummy flavors: strawberry smash, very very cherry and razzmatazz berry. Non-GMO Project Verified.
about 5 servings per container:
3 pops (18 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 16 g 5% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 12 g Protein 0 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 300% Calcium 0% Iron 0%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, ORGANIC BROWN RICE SYRUP, CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, COLORED WITH CONCENTRATE (CARROT, BLACKCURRANT).
Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Product of Mexico
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- GLUTEN FREE
- USDA ORGANIC
- NO PEANUTS
- NO TREE-NUTS
- NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP
- MADE IN A PEANUT-FREE FACILITY
- MADE WITH NO SOY, NO EGG, NO DAIRY
- KOSHER PARVE
- FLAVORED & COLORED WITH REAL FRUIT JUICES
- strawberry smash, razzmatazz berry, very very cherry NATURALLY FLAVORED
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses