- 100% Pure
- Organic and Fairtrade Certified
- Plant-based, low glycemic sweetener
Swap out your overly processed syrup and try this deliciously sweet Organic Raw Blue Agave, a low-glycemic-index sweetener that is slowly absorbed by your body. Made at a low temperature to maintain all the raw nutritional value, this agave is also now Fairtrade Certified, guaranteeing farmers are paid a fair price for their agave plants, have good working conditions and use sustainable farming practices. 25% sweeter than regular sugar, agave perfectly sweetens drinks, desserts, sauces and breakfast.
about 32 servings per container
1 tbsp (21 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 16 g 6% Total Sugars 16 g 32%† Protein 0 g †One serving adds 16 g of sugar to your diet and represents 32% of the Daily Value for Added Sugars.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC RAW BLUE AGAVE NECTAR*
*Fair Trade Certified™ by Fair Trade USA
Certified Organic by: Quality Assurance International US-ORG-050
Product of Mexico
- GLUTEN FREE
- KOSHER CERTIFIED
- BOTTLE MADE FROM UP TO 30% PLANT-BASED RESIN
- 100% PURE
- FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED
- USDA ORGANIC
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses