- Creamy, tangy and delicious
- Zero calories, sugar or fat
- Perfect for dips, sandwiches and more
The lighter way to enjoy your favorite sandwich, Walden Farms® Amazin' Mayo is sweet and tangy. Made with organic cider vinegar, mustard powder and more, this unique recipe has zero net carbs and no calories, fat or sugar and it's dairy free! Stick to your healthy weight goals with a little help from Walden Farms.
about 23 serv. per container
1 Tbsp (15 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 115 mg 5% Total Carb. 1 g 0% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Total Sugars 0 g Incl. 0 g Added Sugars 0% Sugar Alcohol 0 g Protein 0 g
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: WATER, WHITE DISTILLED VINEGAR, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, SALT, ERYTHRITOL, CORN STARCH, CORN FIBER, XANTHAN GUM, PROPYLENE GLYCOL ALGINATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (COLOR), LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE†, NATURAL FLAVORS, GELLAN GUM, SODIUM CITRATE, MONK FRUIT EXTRACT, YEAST EXTRACT, MUSTARD POWDER, FRUIT AND VEGETABLE JUICE FOR COLOR†.
† Adds trivial amount of sugar.
MAY CONTAIN SULFITES.
- CALORIE FREE
- FAT FREE
- SUGAR FREE
- DAIRY FREE
- GLUTEN FREE
- CHOLESTEROL FREE
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses