- Promotes nitric oxide production
- Maintains healthy blood circulation
- Promotes energy production
- Helps maintain optimal blood pressure
All the phytonutrient power of beets in capsule form. Beets have long been lauded by nutritionists as one of the most nutritious garden vegetables, and for good reason. Rich in essential vitamins and minerals, beets are also loaded with enzymes and antioxidant phytonutrients with a wide range of benefits throughout the body. But as good as they are for your health, beets aren't always so popular at the kitchen table. Our convenient capsules feature freeze-dried juice from organically grown fresh beets, minimally processed to retain its nutritional bounty.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Veggie Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Organic Beet Juice (Beta vulgaris) (root)500 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Rice flur, hypromellose (vegetarian capsule), silica, magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one veggie capsule one to two times per day with water.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses