- Supports mood regulation
- Helps maintain emotional wellbeing
- Support a feeling of tranquility and promotes a healthy emotional balance
- Promotes a feeling of calmness and relaxation
Brighten your spirits and start whistling a happy tune with Swanson St. John's Wort. St. John's Wort has become one of the world's most popular herbal supplements, thanks to the unique support it provides for emotional wellbeing. The powerful components in St. John's Wort promote mood and emotional wellness.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value St. John’s Wort (aerial parts)375 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber).
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule two times per day with water or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
WARNING: For adults only. Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. If you are taking a prescription medication, including birth control pills, consult a healthcare professional before taking this product. This product may cause the skin and eyes to become photosensitive. Avoid lengthy exposure to natural sunlight or tanning salon lights. Discontinue use if reddening or inflammation of the skin develops.
Keep out of reach of childen. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses