- 100% pure protein from yellow peas
- Great-tasting, easily absorbable powder
- 16 grams of protein per serving
For vegetarians, vegans and anyone looking for a non-animal-derived protein, try Swanson 100% Pure Pea Protein: pure, easily digestible, great-tasting, vegan-friendly protein source made with yellow peas (Pisum sativum). It features an amino acid profile very close to ideal for human nutrition as recommended by health organizations worldwide. Plus, unlike many protein supplements, pea protein is easy on the stomach and almost completely digestible, making it the perfect choice for sensitive individuals, children and elderly people.
about 22 servings per container
1 scoop (23g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1.5g 2% Sodium 240mg 10% Total Carbohydrate <1g <1% Dietary Fiber <1g 3% Protein 16g Iron 6.5 mg 36% Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium and potassium.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Pea protein.
Directions: Mix one packed level scoop (23g) with 6–8 ounces of cold beverage. Scoop included.
NOTICE: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses