- Alcohol-free liquid stevia extract
- No bitter aftertaste
- A little goes a long way!
It's the sweetest herb on earth and it's exploding across America as more and more of us search for ways to improve our diets and defend our health. And now, you have a choice in how you make stevia part of your healthy life. Swanson Liquid Stevia eliminates the need for carriers common to powdered versions, presenting pure Stevia in a neutral base of vegetable glycerine and deionized water. It's a wonderful way to add this sweet supplement to beverages and baked goods, and a little goes a long way.
368 servings per container
5 drops (0.16 ml)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g 0% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0g 0% Sodium 0mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 0g 0% Fiber 0g Total Sugars 0g Includes 0g Added Sugars 0% Protein 0g Vitamin D 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0% Potassium 0%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Stevia Glycerite (Stevia rebaudiana) (leaf), vegetable glycerin, purified water.
Directions: Take three to five drops as desired. Sedimentation may occur. Shake well before using.
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses