- Great minty-fresh tea for any time you need a refreshing drink
- No additives or preservatives
- Certified organic
Swanson Organic Peppermint Tea is the perfect little minty-fresh pick-me-up for morning, afternoon or night. Stimulate your senses with a cup of 100% USDA Certified Organic Peppermint Tea and its invigorating aroma and fresh herbal flavor that will spark your mind and put a skip in your step. Our tea is made with only the finest leaves—no additives or preservatives.
about 20 servings per container
1 Tea Bag (1.5 grams)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 grams 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 0 grams 0% Protein 0 grams Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars vitamin D,calcium, iron and potassium.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: 100% certified organic peppermint leaves.
For a great cup of tea, place tea bag in mug and add freshly boiled water. Steep for five to ten minutes. Drink two to three cups per day.
Certified Organic by Control Union Certifications, the Netherlands.
Product of North Macedonia
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses