- Ceremonial tea offers enhanced nutrition
- Delivers more antioxidant catechins and nutrients than traditional green tea
- Produced from fresh, young green tea leaves
Second only to plain old water, green tea is the most widely consumed beverage on earth. Unlike coffee, our nation's beverage of choice, green tea delivers a wealth of nutrients and antioxidants. Perhaps that's why it's taken such an esteemed place in the cultures of the East, where people enjoy much longer average lifespans. In Japan, for example, there are entire ceremonies built around green tea... particularly one special form of green tea.
Matcha green tea is a finely milled powder of green tea leaves used in traditional Japanese tea ceremonies. But you don't have to follow a ceremonial process to enjoy its wonders. Our 100% Certified Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder produces a light, frothy beverage that can be prepared to your personal tastes right at home. Because you actually consume the leaves when drinking matcha, this form of tea features even more antioxidant catechins and other valuable nutrients than a typical infusion. Plus, Matcha contains more nutrition from the start, as it is produced from fresh young green tea leaves rather than typically aged, fermented black tea. Swanson 100% Certified Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder is produced from only the finest USDA certified organic tea leaves for guaranteed freshness and purity you can taste in every cup.
about 20 servings per container
1 Scoop (2.5g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g 0% Sodium 0mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 0g 0% Protein 0g Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron and potassium.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: 100% certified organic matcha green tea leaf powder.
Directions: Add one scoop (2.5g) directly into 16 ounces of hot water. Stir and enjoy. Can also be used in shakes, soups, ice cream, milk and soy milk. Scoop included.
NOTE: Store in a cool, dry location. Can be kept in the refrigerator.
Certified Organic by Minnesota Crop Improvement Association (MCIA), St. Paul, MN 55108.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses