- Perfect tea for after dinner
- Organic ginger root tea is both sweet and spicy
- Can be served hot or cold
Our 100% Certified Organic Ginger Tea is pure ginger root with no added ingredients! Sweet and spicy ginger makes the perfect after-dinner tea. Served hot, it is fragrant and stimulating. Served cold, on the other hand, it is a soothing and refreshing beverage. Each box has 20 staple free tea bags.
about 20 servings per container
1 Tea Bag (2 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 0 g 0% Protein 0 g Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: 100% certified organic ginger root.
For a great cup of tea Place tea bag in mug & add freshly boiled water. Steep for 5 to 10 minutes. Drink 2 to 3 cups per day.
Certified Organic by Control Union Certifications, Zwolle, The Netherlands 8000.
Product of North Macedonia
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses