- Perfect for soups, yogurt and even ice cream
- Not recommended for high heat cooking
- Cold pressed
Swanson Certified Organic Extra Virgin Pumpkin Seed Oil imparts a delicate to intense nutty flavor with exotic earthy tones. Although distinctively American by origin, pumpkin seed oil has been popular throughout Europe for centuries. This unusual oil is valued both for its unique flavor and its benefits, which are due primarily to its unique balance of omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids. Our Pumpkin Seed Oil is cold pressed to the highest standards, producing a fresh, flavorful oil that retains all components. Because heat destroys the nutrient content of pumpkin seed oil, it's not recommended for direct stove top cooking.
about 31 servings per container
1 tablespoon (15 ml)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 14g 18% Saturated Fat 3g 15% Trans Fat 0g Monounsaturated Fat 3.5g Polyunsaturated Fat 8g Sodium 0mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 0g 0% Protein 0g Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron and potassium.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Certified Organic Extra Virgin Pumpkin Seed Oil.
Suggested Use: Add to salad dressings, marinades and dips for exotic, nutty flavor. Not recommended for stovetop or oven cooking. Refrigerate after opening.
Certified Organic by ECOCERT.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses