- Cold-pressed cooking oil
- Features monounsaturated fats and omega-9 EFAs
- Perfect for dressings and marinades
Swanson Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is cold-pressed from certified organically grown ripe olives and contains no preservatives, solvents or chemical additives. Its superior taste makes it ideal to use in salad dressings or for cooking.
about 31 servings per container
1 tablespoon (15 ml)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 14g 18% Saturated Fat 2g 10% Trans Fat 0g Monounsaturated Fat 11g Polyunsaturated Fat 1g Sodium 0mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 0g 0% Protein 0g Vitamin E 1.6mg 10% Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron and potassium.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Certified organic extra virgin olive oil (fruit).
Product of Tunisia
Certified Organic by ECOCERT
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses