- The perfect snack for ginger lovers!
- Certified organic
- Sweet and spicy treat
Our Crystallized Ginger might become your new favorite snack. Succulent, spicy cubes of fresh ginger root are coated in sweet organic raw cane sugar for a sweet and spicy organic treat that's both functional and flavorful! Experts agree that adding organic whole foods into your daily diet is one of the best ways to defend and preserve your health. So when it comes time to snack, be sure to have some healthy snacks on hand.
about 4 servings per container
About 7 Pieces (40g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g 0% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 0mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 32g 12% Dietary Fiber 0g 0% Total Sugars 30g Includes 30g Added Sugars 60% Protein 0g Vitamin D 0mcg 0% Calcium 10mg 0% Iron 0.1mg 0% Potassium 40mg 0%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Organic ginger, organic raw cane sugar.
NOTICE: Packed in a plant that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, sesame and milk products.
Certified kosher pareve by OK Kosher Certification, Brooklyn, NY 11213.
Product of China
Certified Organic by QAI, San Diego, CA 92122.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses