- Easy way to enjoy the nutritional powerhouse of beets
- Each serving packs in vitamins, minerals and powerful phytonutrients
- Certified organic
The much-maligned beet is suddenly redeeming itself, rising in popularity among young and old alike. Even those who find eating the root itself challenging are embracing beet juice for its tremendous nutritional value and biological benefits. In addition to valuable vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, beets also include nitrates, which may help support circulation. Swanson® Certified Organic Beet Juice Powder is a great way to add this nutritive food to your daily diet.
about 60 servings per container
1 scoop (2.5g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g 0% Sodium 10mg <1% Total Carbohydrate 2g <1% Total Sugars 1g Includes 0g Added Sugars 0% Protein 0g Calcium 28mg 2% Iron 0.8mg 5% Potassium 470mg 10% Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber and vitamin D.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: 100% organic beet juice powder (Beta vulgaris) (root).
Directions: Mix one scoop (2.5g) with eight fl oz of water or your favorite juice before meals. For stronger flavor, use less water.
Certified Organic by QAI, San Diego, CA 92122.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses