- Kosher certified
- Sustainably harvested
- More nutritious than table salt
Selina Naturally Fine Ground Celtic Sea Salt has been hand-harvested and dried by the sun and wind to provide the highest quality sea salt available! Selina Naturally's sustainable harvesting methods combine tradition with innovation and serve to preserve the vital balance of the ocean's minerals! Fine Ground Sea Salt contains no anti-baking or bleaching chemicals. Unlike ordinary table salts, Fine Ground Celtic Sea Salt also provides potassium, magnesium and other important nutrients. Salt to taste and enjoy!
about 351 servings per bag:
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 458 mg 19% Carbohydrates 0 g 0% Protein 0 g 0% Iron 2% Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Sea Salt
Works for baking. Salt to taste, and enjoy!
This salt does not supply iodide, a necessary nutrient.
Product of France
- Fine Ground Celtic Sea Salt® has been hand-harvested and dried by the sun and wind.
- Contains no anti-caking or bleaching agents.
- Sustainably Harvested
- FINE GROUND
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses