- Not from concentrate
- USDA organic
- 100% juice
Santa Cruz Organic Pure Lime Juice is 100% pure lime juice, not from concentrate, to ensure you are getting lime juice that is USDA certified organic and of the highest quality. Santa Cruz Organic recycles more than 95% of their waste and you're buying from a Green-e certified company that buy enough renewable energy each year to cover production needs! Great product, great company.
about 95 servings
1 tsp (5 mL)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Potassium 5 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 0 g 0% Protein 0 g Not a significant source of other nutrients.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC LIME JUICE.
CONTAINS 100% JUICE
Use in place of a fresh-squeezed lime to enrich flavor of salads, sauces, pastries, and beverages.
2 Tbsp. = the juice of one medium lime.
SHAKE BEFORE ENJOYING. REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING.
Natural separation may occur.
PASTEURIZED FOR YOUR SAFETY
SAFETY BUTTON POPS UP WHEN SEAL IS BROKEN.
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY QUALITY ASSURANCE INTERNATIONAL
- GLUTEN FREE
- RECYCLABLE CONTAINER
- not from concentrate
- USDA Organic
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses