- Nourishes hair and promotes a healthy scalp
- With biotin, castor oil and DHT blockers
- Plus apple cider vinegar to help balance pH levels
Get sleek, lustrous hair with Pura d'Or Apple Cider Vinegar Thin2Thick Shampoo. Apple cider vinegar helps remove buildup without stripping your hair's natural oils. Key ingredients help maintain pH levels in the scalp to encourage hair growth and strength. Features castor oil to retain moisture and smooth the hair shaft and biotin to promote thick, healthy hair. Enjoy the fresh scent of apple and lavender. Best results seen when used with Pura d'Or Apple Cider Vinegar Thin2Thick Conditioner.
INGREDIENTS: DECOLORIZED ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE♢, CETYL HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, KERATIN, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE, POLYSORBATE 20, BIOTIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-73, THIAMIN, RIBOFLAVIN, NIACIN, PANTOTHENIC ACID, PYRIDOXINE, FOLIC ACID, BIOTIN, CYANOCOBALAMIN, ASCORBIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), ZINC SULFATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) OIL♢, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) VINEGAR POWDER♢, MENTHA OIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL♢, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER OIL♢, PHYLLANTHUS EMBLICA (AMLA) FRUIT OIL♢, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL♢, NIGELLA SATIVA (BLACK CUMIN) SEED OIL♢, CEDRUS DEODORA (CEDARWOOD) BARK OIL♢, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) SEED OIL♢, POLYGONUM MULTIFLORUM (FO-TI) ROOT EXTRACT♢, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL♢, SALVIA SCLAREA (CLARY) OIL♢, SERENOA SERRULATA (SAW PALMETTO) FRUIT EXTRACT♢, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL♢, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) OIL♢, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OIL♢, XYLITYL SESQUICAPRYLATE, CITRIC ACID.
♢ CERTIFIED ORGANIC
Directions: Lather and massage into wet hair for 2 minutes to allow for deep penetration of the ingredients. Rinse thoroughly. Daily use is suggested. Use with PURA D'OR® APPLE CIDER VINEGAR CONDITIONER for improved effectiveness. Individual results may vary.
Precaution: For external use only. Do not apply to broken, irritated skin or areas affected by rashes. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if skin sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on children or animals. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children.
- NO SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, PARABENS, PHTHALATES, ARTIFICIAL COLORANTS, MINERAL OIL, OR PETROLATUM
- NO COMMON ALLERGENS, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, FORMALDEHYDE, METALLIC ALUMINUM, TOLUENE, OR GLUTEN
- Color Safe
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses