- Delicious gourmet cookies
- Wheat and gluten free
With a sweet and tangy lemon taste, Pamela's Lemon Shortbread Cookies are tasty gourmet cookies. Wheat and gluten free, these delicious cookies have 0 trans fat and would go well with tea or coffee in the afternoon, or as an after dinner treat.
about 5 servings per container
2 cookies (36 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 10 g 13% Saturated Fat 6 g 30% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 25 mg 8% Sodium 90 mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 24 g 9% Dietary Fiber less than 1 g 2% Total Sugars 9 g Includes 9 g of Added Sugars 18% Protein 1 g Vitamin D 0.1 mcg 0% Calcium 0 mg 0% Iron 0.0 mg 0% Potassium 5 mg 0%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: Butter (cream, salt), Organic Cane Sugar, Tapioca Starch, Brown Rice Flour, White Rice Flour, Sweet Rice Flour, Gluten-Free Natural Flavor (contains organic soy oil), Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid (added for flavor), Lemon Oil.
CONTAINS MILK AND SOY.
Products are produced on equipment that process Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Coconut, Eggs, Soy and Milk.
Product of the U.S.A.
- Pamela's Products have been formulated and produced to be wheat-free and gluten-free, and manufactured in a Gluten-Free Certified Facility.
- MADE WITH PREMIUM INGREDIENTS
- No Added Trans Fats
- Certified Gluten-Free
- TANGY LEMON FLAVOR
- PRINTED WITH SOY INC™
- 100% Recycled Paperboard® Packaging
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses