- Made with soy milk, frankincense & myrrh
- Fair trade shea butter
- Cruelty Free
Raw shea butter in its purest form is infused with the skin-soothing and aromatic extracts of frankincense and myrrh to create this ultra-moisturizing body butter. Used by generations in the villages of Africa, shea butter can help protect and revitalize skin and hair.
INGREDIENTS: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*♥, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) Extract, Soymilk, Tocopherol
*Certified Organic Ingredient. ♥Fair Trade Ingredient
USE: Rub a small amount between palms of hands until warm and melted. Apply all over body as often as desired.
Natural ingredients may vary in color and consistency. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
MANUFACTURED IN THE USA WITH ETHICALLY SOURCED INGREDIENTS FROM AROUND THE WORLD.
- Ethically Traded Ingredients
- Sustainably Produced
- No Animal Testing
- Certified B Corporation
- cruelty free
- MADE WITH: Soy, Milk, Frankincense & Myrrh
- RECYCLABLE CONTAINER
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses