- Polishing and renewing
- Sweet, tropical scent
- Made with vanilla extract
With a sweet scent that fills the senses, Coconut & Papaya Soap from Nubian Heritage polishes and renews skin. Featuring coconut oil, this soap softens and gently cleanses skin. It also features papaya extract and shea butter to promote skin health. Cruelty free. Made with certified organic ingredients.
INGREDIENTS: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*♥, Sodium Gluconate, Palm Acid, Sodium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Palm Kernal Acid, Uncaria Tomentosa Bark Powder, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract
*Certified Organic Ingredient ♥Fair Trade Ingredient
MANUFACTURED IN THE USA WITH ETHICALLY SOURCED INGREDIENTS FROM AROUND THE WORLD.
- Certified B Corporation
- cruelty free
- Ethically Traded Ingredients
- Sustainably Produced
- No Animal Testing
- MADE WITH: Vanilla Extract
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses