- Organic spaghetti noodles imported from Italy
- Crafted with care to hold sauces beautifully
- Certified organic
Bring the taste of Italy to your kitchen with Montebello Organic Spaghetti. These spaghetti noodles are USDA Organic, produced and imported from Italy. It's made with organic durum wheat semolina, which is combined with pure mountain spring water, and dried in traditional drying rooms for an Old World technique. These noodles hold sauces beautifully.
about 8 servings per container
2 oz. (56 g) dry (1/8 of the package)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1 g 2% Sat Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carb 44 g 15% Dietary Fiber 2 g 8% Sugars 1 g Protein 7 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 4%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA.
- Use enough water, at least 4 quarts per pound of pasta.
- Add salt after the water boils, 1 1/2 tablespoons per pound of pasta.
- Stir the pasta as soon as it's in the pot, to prevent clumping.
- Taste your pasta to see if it's done ~ it's the only reliable test.
- Drain the pasta immediately in a waiting colander ~ there's no need to rinse.
- Sauce, serve and enjoy!
Cooking Time: 8 minutes, test at 7 minutes.
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY QUALITY ASSURANCE INTERNATIONAL
PRODUCT OF ITALYUSDA ORGANIC
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses