- A clarifying blend of oils and botanicals to gently cleanse skin
- Excellent for removing makeup
- Featuring organic rose hip oil and vegan squalane oil
Oils have been used in cleansing routines since ancient times. Experience this nourishing way to clean for yourself with Mad Hippie Cleansing Oil. This non-comedogenic blend is excellent for removing makeup and impurities while moisturizing skin. Features omega fatty acids and vitamins from organic pumpkin seed and safflower oils plus free-radical-fighting antioxidants from organic rose hip oil, ginger and white tea. Includes vegan squalane oil to hydrate and soothe skin.
INGREDIENTS (actives in bold): Organic Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil (High Linoleic), Squalane (vegan), Organic Rosa Canina (Rose) Fruit Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Organic Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Steam Distilled Citrus Aurantifolia Extract
Directions: Gently massage a generous amount of oil into skin for 1 minute. Take a warm, wet washcloth and drape over fact until cooled. Next do one light pass of the washcloth over the skin, gently wiping away dirt, makeup & excess oil.
Made in the USA
- Non-comedogenic & perfect for all skin types!
- Cruelty Free
- Printed with soy inks on FSC certified paper.
- 8 Actives with Ginger, Organic Rosehip & Pumpkin Seed Oil
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses