- Supports mood and emotional well-being
- Features Cellfood proprietary blend
- Liquid formula
CellFood SAM-e Liquid Formula+ can help support the body's ability to regulate hormones, cell membranes and the neurotransmitters that affect mood. Helps promote emotional well-being, joint support and liver health. Liquid formula.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 20 drops
Servings per bottle 30
Amount per serving % DV S-Adenosyl-Methionine (SAM-e)72 mg ** Cellfood® Proprietary Blend (Dry)6 mg ** Deionized Water, Deuterium Sulfate, Catalyst Altered Water (with Fossilized Organics), Calcified Seaweed (from Lithothamnion Calcareum), Grape Juice, Magnesium Sulfate.
**Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Glycerine
Adults: Take ten (10) drops directly in the mouth and swallow, two (2) times per day. No refrigeration is needed.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Pregnant or nursing mothers, individuals diagnosed with bipolar disorder or serotonin syndrome, if presently using antidepressants of any kind, or if under medical care, consult a health practitioner prior to use.
- GMP CERTIFIED
- GLUTEN FREE
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses