- Pistachios with a savory onion and garlic coating
- Organic, sprouted raw treat
- Gluten free & vegan
A fun twist to plain pistachios, these nuts take taste to the next level! Galactic Garlic Onion Pistachios from Living Nutz uses a savory blend of onion and garlic with hint of cayenne to coat the unpasteurized, sprouted and handcrafted pistachios. Living Nutz believes in using the best organic ingredients. Give these nuts a try... you may just think they're out of this world!
about 3 servings per container:
1 oz (28 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 11 g 17% Saturated Fat 1.5 g 7% Trans Fat 0 g Polyunsaturated Fat 4 g Monounsaturated Fat 6.5 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 210 mg 9% Total Carbohydrate 8 g 3% Dietary Fiber 3 g 10% Sugars 2 g Protein 5 g Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 2% Calcium 4% Iron 7% Thiamin 16% Vitamin B6 24%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: Sprouted Organic Pistachios, Organic Gluten Free Tamari, Organic Onion Powder, Organic Garlic Powder, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Cayenne
May contain shell fragments
Manufactured in a peanut-free facility that processes tree nuts, soy, & seeds
MOFGA CERTIFIED ORGANIC (Maine Organic Farmers Gardeners Association)
- GLUTEN FREE
- HAND CRAFTED
- NO GMO INGREDIENTS
- USDA ORGANIC
- RECYCLABLE PACKAGING
- NEVER ROASTED
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses