- Magnesium Chloride Brine
- From the ancient Zechstein seabed
- For body and foot soaks
Life-Flo offers a truly unique and extraordinary product: Pure Magnesium Flakes that are 100% pure and super concentrated! They are from the ancient Zechstein seabed and work wonders for body and foot soaks! They are highly concentrated crystals of magnesium chloride; nothing added, nothing removed. They are extremely pure because the seabed lies 1,600 to 2,000 meters beneath the surface of the earth where it has been protected. Refresh your mind and body with these crystals in a bath or foot soak!
INGREDIENTS: Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate (Magnesium Flakes).
DIRECTIONS: Add 1-2 cups of flakes to the bathtub or footbath, then soak for a minimum of 20 minutes. For best results, the temperature of the magnesium bath should be warm, about 101F to 105F, rather than hot.
CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation, redness, or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a licensed health care practitioner.
- No animals were used to test this product.
- Sourced from the Ancient Zechstein Seabed in the Netherlands.
- Nothing added and nothing removed
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses