- 2 square yards
- Unbleached, no toxic chemicals
- For cooking, basting, straining, polishing, etc.
- Product of India
Cheesecloth from If You Care is an unbleached, natural cheesecloth that can be used for many things. Cooking, basting, straining and polishing are just the beginning. Plus, you don't have to worry about food safety; and the cheesecloth will not affect the taste or quality of food. It can be boiled or used in microwaves and is biodegradable/landfill safe.
2 SQ YARDS
1.67 SQ M
72 in x 36 in / 1.82 m x 0.91 cm
The natural, ideal solution for so many household uses including: Straining, Cooking, Basting and Polishing.
Oven safe up to 450°F / 230°C
Product of India
- 100% organic unbleached cotton
- Won't affect taste or quality of food
- lint free
- No chlorine
- No toxins
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses