- 100% natural liquid supplement
- For itchy skin caused by allergies
- Made in the USA
For pets with itchy skin, try Skin & Itch from HomeoPet. This liquid supplement provides temporary relief from constant scratching, itching, gnawing and hair loss caused by allergies, and it's safe, gentle and 100% natural. It also helps to detoxify the skin from the inside and helps give Fido a shiny coat.
INGREDIENTS HPUS: Pulex irr, Rhus tox, Staphysag, Sulphur, Urtica ur, Graphites 6c & 30c in 20% USP alc. in purified water.
INDICATIONS: A natural homeopathic remedy that promotes temporary relief from constant scratching, itching, gnawing and hair loss caused by allergies.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Dose remedy directly into mouth, in water or on food
- Administer one dose 3 times per day, as needed
- In acute cases, one dose every 15 minutes up to 4 doses may be given
- When improvement is seen decrease frequency of dosing to twice daily, then once daily. If symptoms reappear repeat original dose. Discontinue use when symptoms subside.
weight (lb) • drops per dose
- animals less than 1 lb • 2 in at least 8 oz of water
- 1-20 lbs • 5 drops
- 21-60 lbs • 10 drops
- 61-100 lbs • 15 drops
- over 100 lbs • 20 drops
Contact your veterinarian if problems persist.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN
MADE IN THE USA
Min. 450 drops per bottle
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses