- Whole grain brown rice protein powder from Growing Naturals
- Chocolate Power flavor
Made from organic whole grain brown rice, Growing Naturals Pure Rice Protein Powder is also vegan. The delicious Chocolate Power flavor and easy-to-mix powder makes getting your daily protein a piece of cake. This rice protein isolate features a 90% correlation with whey protein's amino acid profile. Growing Naturals has harvested the secret of whole grain brown rice, unleashing all its amazing possibilities, lifelong nutrition, easy applications and great flavor. Non-GMO.
Servings per container: Approx. 23
1 Scoop (21 g)
Amount per serving
80 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0.5 g 1% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 25 mg 1% Potassium 40 mg ** Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1% Dietary Fiber 2 g 8% Sugars 1 g Protein 16 g 19% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 20% Phosphorous 10% Magnesium 6%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC BROWN RICE PROTEIN, NATURAL FLAVORS, ORGANIC COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), ORGANIC GUAR GUM, SEA SALT.
Natural flavor not derived from corn, soy or gluten.TYPICAL AMINO ACID PROFILE OF RICE PROTEIN
Amino Acids • % of Total AA • Per Serving (mg)
- Alanine • 5.7% • 855 mg
- Arginine • 8.0% • 1,200 mg
- Aspartic Acid • 9.1% • 1,365 mg
- Cystine • 2.0% • 300 mg
- Glutamic Acid • 17.7% • 2,655 mg
- Glycine • 4.5% • 675 mg
- Histidine† • 2.2% • 330 mg
- Isoleucine†^ • 4.4% • 660 mg
- Leucine†^ • 8.4% • 1,260 mg
- Lysine† • 3.4% • 510 mg
- Methionine† • 2.7% • 405 mg
- Phenylalanine† • 5.5% • 825 mg
- Proline • 5.0% • 750 mg
- Serine • 5.1% • 765 mg
- Threonine† • 3.6% • 540 mg
- Tryptophan† • 1.5% • 225 mg
- Tyrosine • 5.0% • 750 mg
- Valine†^ • 6.1% • 915 mg
† Essential Amino Acids your body does not produce on its own. ^ 50% of all essential amino acids are Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) used for fueling and regenerating muscle. All values are approximate. Our rice protein contains all necessary essential and non-essential amino acids.
BLEND IT YOUR WAY
Suggested Use: 1 scoop + Blend with 8+ oz any cold milk option + ice + your personalized ingredient choices
Yes, rice protein can be gritty. Use half a scoop for less grit or 1.5 scoops for approx 24 g. Fill-up & smooth the high-protein grain by adding a combo of nut butter, banana, avocado or berries. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly seals, after opening.
WARNING: As with any supplement, you should consult your physician before using this product. Keep out of reach of children. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov/food
This product is sold by weight not volume. Settling may occur.
Certified Organic by QAI
Mfd. in the USA with domestic and imported ingredients.
- BPA FREE
- no artificial sweeteners
- allergen-friendly rice protein
- 23 SERVINGS
- PREMIUM PLANT PROTEIN
- USDA ORGANIC
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- CHOCOLATE POWER
- Recyclable Bottle.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses