- Enjoy fresh carrot juice without the fuss
- Organic, vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO 100% juice powder
- Rejuvenate, protect and refresh with active enzymes
If you like carrot juice, you'll love Green Foods Organic Carrot Essence Juice Powder! Carrot juice is an excellent source of beta-carotene, but it can be a bit of a hassle to prepare. Organic Carrot Essence Juice Powder is made from the juice of certified organically grown carrots, harvested at their nutritional peak. Just mix 2 teaspoons into a 6 ounce glass of water to get all of the benefits of fresh carrot juice with none of the work!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
30 Servings Per Container
Serving Size 2 teaspoons (5 g)
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories20 Total Fat0 mg 0% Cholesterol0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate4 g 1% Dietary Fiber0 g 0% Sugars<1 g † Vitamin A (100% as beta-carotene)6,875 IU 138% Alpha-Carotene0.3 mg † Vitamin C26 mg 43% Calcium7 mg 1% Iron0.2 mg 1%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
† Daily Value not established.
INGREDIENTS: Organic carrot juice powder, organic maltodextrin (a complex carbohydrate from tapioca), organic acerola berry juice powder.
Suggested Use: Dissolve 2 teaspoons (5 g) into 6-8 oz. of water or your favorite juice. Do not take with hot liquids, since heat will neutralize active enzymes. Recommended daily on an empty stomach (20 minutes before or 2 hours after a meal).
Store: in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
This product is sold by weight not by volume. Some settling of contents may occur.
Certified Organic by QAI
GROWN IN THE USA AMERICAN PRODUCT
- USDA ORGANIC
- NON GMO CERTIFIED ORGANIC
- GLUTEN FREE
- soy free
- Great Tasting
- Fresh Juice Powder
- Does Not Contain: Added sugar, salt, colorings or fillers & is free of animal products, gluten, soy, wheat and yeast.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses