- Tea tree soap from Dr. Bronner's
- Made with organic oils
- Certified fair trade ingredients
Tea Tree Pure Castile Soap from Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps features organic oils. This nourishing formula features organic coconut, olive, hemp and jojoba oils plus tea tree extract, citric acid and tocopherol to cleanse skin. Certified Fair Trade Ingredients. Not animal tested.
Ingredients: Water, organic coconut oil*, potassium hydroxide**, organic olive oil*, tea tree extract, organic hemp oil, organic jojoba oil, citric acid, tocopherol.
*Certified Fair Trade Ingredients.
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap and glycerin.
For facial packs, scalp & soothing body rub, add dash on bath towel in sink of hot water. Wring out. Lay over face & scalp. Massage with fingertips. Repeat 3 or 4 times 'til arms, legs & all are rubbed, always towards the heart. Rinse towel in plain hot water and massage again.
WARNING: Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear only: Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and spurt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
No detergents. No foaming agents.
Concentrated. Clouds when cold. Put in warm room/water: clears at 70F.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses