- Dr. Bronner's Citrus Orange Castile Soap
- Certified fair trade liquid castile soap
- Citrus Orange scent
Dr. Bronner's Citrus Orange Castile Soap is made with organic oils and packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottle. This 32 ounce bottle will last you a long time, and you can use Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap for a variety of cleaning purposes from bathroom to kitchen to campsite. It lathers up nicely, and leaves you feeling clean.
INGREDIENTS:Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Orange Oil, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Lemon Oil, Organic Lime Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap and glycerin.
Contains at least 70% Fair Trade ingredients
Three times more concentrated than traditional soaps. Dilute with water. Clouds when cold. Put in warm room/water: clears at ~ 70F.
THESE ARE A FEW OF THE 18-IN-1 USES: FACE AND BODY WASH, FRUIT AND VEGETABLE WASH, HOUSEHOLD CLEANER.
WARNING! Keep Out of Eyes. If Cap Clogs, Poke it Clear. Do Not Squeeze Bottle and Shoot Out Soap. Soap can Clog and Spurt with Pump Dispensers. Flush Eyes Well with Water for 15 Minutes. Consult a Physician if Irritation Persists.
CERTIFIED UNDER THE USDA NATIONAL ORGANIC PROGRAM
Oregon Tilth Certified Organic Fair Trade Certified by IMO
MADE IN U.S.A.
- NO DETERGENTS
- NO FOAMING AGENTS
- 100% BIODEGRADABLE!
- NOT ANIMAL TESTED
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- CERTIFIED VEGAN
- 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic Bottle!
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses