- Unscented mild soap
- Made with organic oils
- Certified Fair Trade ingredients
For a gentle soap that cleanses, try Dr. Bronner's 18-In-1 Hemp Baby Unscented Pure-Castille Soap. Made with organic oils, this cleanser is ideal for sensitive skin types and is a great soap for children. It features organic oils including coconut, olive, hemp and jojoba. Certified Fair Trade ingredients. Not tested on animals.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide†, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
†None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin
18-IN-1 HEMP BABY UNSCENTED PURE-CASTILE SOAP
2-3x more concentrated than many leading liquid soaps, cleansers and bodywashes. Dilute with water. Clouds when cold. Put in warm room/water: clears at ~70°F.
For facial packs, scalp & soothing body rub, add dash on bath towel in sink of hot water. Wring out. Lay over face & scalp. Massage with finger-tips. Repeat 3 or 4 times 'till arms, legs & all are rubbed, always towards the heart. Rinse towel in plain hot water and massage again. Breathe deeply!
Dilute: Enjoy 1 soap for 18 different uses! Shave-Shampoo-Shower-Bath-Mop-Launder-Degrease!
Additional uses listed on container.
WARNING: Don't drink soap! Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear. Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and spurt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
OREGON TILTH CERTIFIED ORGANIC
MADE IN U.S.A.
- NO DETERGENTS
- CERTIFIED UNDER THE USDA NATIONAL ORGANIC PROGRAM
- NO FOAMING AGENTS
- 100% BIODEGRADABLE
- Certified fair for life
- NOT ANIMAL TESTED
- CERTIFIED VEGAN
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- Contains at least 70% Fair Trade ingredients - Fair for Life certified by IMO
- 100% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED PLASTIC BOTTLE!
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses