- Delivers elemental zinc monomethionine
- Supports immune system, prostate and vision health
- Gluten free
Opti-Zinc™ 30 from Douglas Laboratories delivers elemental zinc monomethionine, a chemically defined, patented organic compound. Zinc supports many different functions in the body, including immune system support, prostate health, healthy vision and more. Each serving delivers 30 mg of zinc per serving. No yeast, wheat, gluten, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Servings Per Container 90
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Zinc (from 150 mg Zinc Monomethionine) OPTIZINC™30 mg 200%
Other ingredients: Cellulose and vegetable stearate.
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place. (59°-77°F/15°-25°C) (35-65% relative humidity) Tamper resistant package, do not use if outer seal is missing.
This product contains NO yeast, wheat, gluten, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
OptiZinc™ is a trademark of InterHealth Company.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses