- Vitamin A as retinyl palmitate
- 15,000 IU per softgel
- Gluten, sugar and preservative free
Vitamin A from Carlson features 15,000 IU Palmitate per soft gel. Vitamin A is an essential nutrient in human nutrition. Gluten, sugar and preservative free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Soft Gel
Servings Per Container 120
Amount Per Soft Gel % Daily Value Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)4,500 mcg RAE 500%
Other Ingredients: Safflower oil, soft gel shell (beef gelatin, glycerin, water).
Directions: Adults take one soft gel daily, at mealtime. Do not exceed recommended dosage unless instructed by your doctor. Do not take if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
WARNING: The recommended daily serving of this product contains more than 10,000 IU of Vitamin A from retinol. Taking Vitamin A from retinol in quantities of 10,000 IU or more is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- An FDA Regulated Facility
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses