- Unsweetened shredded coconut
- No added ingredients
- Recipe included on package
Bob's searched the world wide to find the most delicious coconut for you. Unsulfured, this bag of dried and shredded coconut brings an exotic taste of the tropics to your table. Recipe on package.
about 23 servings per container
3 Tbsp (15 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 9 g 12% Saturated Fat 8 g 40% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 4 g 1% Dietary Fiber 3 g 11% Total Sugars 1 g Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 1 g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 1 mg 0% Iron 0 mg 0% Potassium 112 mg 2%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENT: Unsulfured Coconut.
For toasted coconut, spread in a shallow pan and toast at 375℉ for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently.
CREAMY FRUIT SALAD
- 1 Vanilla Bean Pod, split lengthwise
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Heavy Cream, whipped
- 3 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 2 cups Pineapple, chopped
- 2 cups Clementine Segments
- 1 cup Strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups Kiwi, chopped
- 3 cups Bob's Red Mill® Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup Pistachios, chopped
Scrape seeds from the vanilla bean and stir into yogurt. Gently fold together yogurt and whipped cream. Fold in all remaining ingredients. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Makes 8 servings.
Store in a cool dry place. Keeps best sealed for freshness.
- Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
- SOURCED Non-GMO PLEDGE
- Resealable Package
- Great for baking
- No preservatives
- KOSHER PAREVE
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses