- Nasal Mist from Ayr
- Hypertonic saline solution
- Gentle formula
Nasal Mist from Ayr is a hypertonic saline solution that is used to support healthy nasal passages. Just two sprays into each nostril is all it takes to help keep your airways open to keep you breathing freely. Try Ayr Nasal Mist today and see the difference it can make.
Uses helps dry nasal congestion; helps reduce nasal swelling. Useful as a wash to flush allergens and dust from nasal passages.
Warnings May cause a mild, temporary stinging sensation. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
Directions Hold head upright and squeeze twice in each nostril. Use 2 or 3 times daily as needed, or as recommended by your doctor. Take care not to aspirate nasal contents back into bottle. If spray tip touches nose, rinse with hot water before replacing cap.
Ingredients a hypertonic solution of deionized water, sodium chloride (2.65%), potassium phosphate/sodium hydroxide buffer (to prevent nasal irritation), disodium EDTA, and benzalkonium chloride
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses