Fast food just took on a whole new meaning! Twenty minutes is all you need to have Walnut Crusted Salmon on your plate! Seriously, this couldn't be easier! The great thing about fish is its versatility and we're especially fond of this new way to pack even more omegas into your daily diet, naturally. Six ingredients is all it takes—and we're willing to bet you have the majority of the required ingredients in your fridge or pantry already. So start that oven or fire up that grill because it is time for things to get healthier and tastier!
Time: 10-12 minutes
Serving Size: 1 fillet
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black peppercorn
- Four 6-ounce skin-on, center-cut salmon fillets, 3/4 to 1 inch thick
- Pulse the walnuts in a mini food processor until finely chopped. Spread them on a plate.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Use nonstick cooking oil spray to grease a baking dish large enough to hold the salmon fillets in a single layer.
- Whisk honey, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Brush the tops and sides of the fillets with the mixture, using all of it.
- Use tongs or your hands to press the top of each fillet onto the plate of walnuts, coating the top evenly and completely. As you work, arrange each coated fillet in the baking dish, skin side down.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or to the desired degree of doneness. Serve warm.
|Himalayan Crystal Salt||Organic Walnuts||Organic Dijon Mustard|