Prepare yourself for the best-smelling bread you’ve ever baked!
Pumpkin Raisin Banana Bread is seriously scrumptious.
It combines all the best flavors—pumpkin, cinnamon, banana and more!
There’s something about the crumbly, soft texture of bread that makes everyone happy.
Top it with your favorite spread or enjoy it plain!
This bread clocks in at under 300 calories and under 2.8 grams of fat per serving, so add it to your list of favorites right away!
“I love this recipe! It’s easy to make and the bread has great flavor.” – Anna E.
Time: 90 minutes
Serving size: 1 slice
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal/flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (loosely packed)
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3/4 cup raisins (or nuts or chocolate chips) (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all of the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Add all of the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Stir in the raisins (or nuts, chocolate chips, etc.).
- Pour into a lightly greased 9x5” loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out of the center clean.
- Let cool, slice and enjoy.
Recipe featured in partnership with It's Progression Not Perfection
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 276
- Fat 2.75 grams [Saturated Fat 0.5 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 0.5 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g]
- Protein 9.8 grams
- Sodium 303 mgs
- Carbohydrates 49 grams
- Fiber 6.9 grams
|Whole Wheat Flour||Pure Baking Soda||Organic Raisins|