|Calcium polycarbophil 625 mg (equivalent to polycarbophil 500 mg)||Bulk Forming Laxative|
- relieves occasional constipation
- generally produces bowel movement in 12-72 hours
Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Do not use for longer than one week
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over two weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug. Take Fiber-Lax two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after using this product. These may indicate a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Take Fiber-Lax with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning:
- take dose 1-4 times daily
- do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours
- adults & children 12 years and over: 2 captabs
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each captab contains: calcium 170 mg, sodium 4 mg
- store below 30°C (86°F)
- do not refrigerate
- protect from humidity
carnuaba wax, carob, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, hypromellose, microcrystalline celullose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silica, talc, triacetin, vegetable magnesium stearate and vegetable stearic acid
Questions or Comments?
Call 1-800-645-2158, 9 am-5 pm EST, Monday-Friday