|Loratadine USP, 10 mg||Antihistamine|
|Use||temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:|
|•||runny nose • itchy, watery eyes • sneezing|
|•||itching of the nose or throat|
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 years and over: 1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- protect from excessive moisture
- Temper Evident: Do not use if imprinted seal is broken or missing from bottle.
Corn Starch, Lactose Monohydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Pregelantinized Starch