|Crude fat (min.)||67%|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.)||21%|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)* (min.)||10%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)* (min.)||6%|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Ingredients: Anchovy oil, sardine oil, gelatin, water, glycerin, d-alpha tocopherol (a preservative).
1 soft gel = 1,500 mg / 1 soft gel contains 1,000 mg fish oil
Suggested daily use for dogs: Use one soft gel for every 20 lbs. of body weight. 1 soft gel contains 150 mg EPA / 90 mg DHA / 310 mg total omega-3 fatty acids.
- Larger dogs: Add soft gel to food.
- Smaller dogs: Puncture soft gel, and apply oil directly onto food, or serve by itself.
Do not exceed the suggested daily use without consulting your veterinarian.
Consult your veterinarian if your pet has a chronic illness or is on any medication before using this product. Inform your veterinarian that your pet is receiving this product before any anticipated surgery. Consult your veterinarian in cases of accidental ingestion.
Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Use within 2 years of opening.
- No artificial colors or flavors.
- Fatty acid in triglyceride form.
- Distilled for purity, and surpass the strictest international standards for purity and freshness (European Pharmacopoeia and World Health Organization).
- Sustainable Fishing.
- 3rd Party Tested for Purity and Freshness.