Serving Size: ¼ cup (dry) (45 g)
Servings Per Container: about 20
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories 150 Calories from Fat 15|
|Total Fat 1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 0 mg||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 33 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||8%|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 4 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 grams||80 grams|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 grams||25 grams|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 grams||375 grams|
|Dietary Fiber||25 grams||30 grams|
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
Ingredients: Organic California Brown Basmati Rice.
STOVE TOP COOKING INSTRUCTIONS (Additional servings listed on package):
- Servings (about ¾ cup cooked rice): 2-3
- Rice (dry): 1/2 cup
- Water or Broth*: 1 cup
- Butter or Oil: 1-1/2 tsp.
1. Combine rice, water, and butter (optional) in a pot with a tight-fitting lid.
2. Bring to a boil. Stir once. Cover with lid. Reduce heat to simmer and cook 50 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, let stand in covered pot for 10 minutes. Fluff with fork, salt to taste (optional).
To prepare in rice cooker use same water-rice ratios.
*If the rice is crunchy at the end of cooking time, it may be necessary to add 1-2 Tbsp. liquid and cook longer.
Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF).
Non GMO Project VERIFIED.
- Gluten Free.
- USDA Organic.